Sunday, May 11, 2014

Saturday Night in the Country

I know it's Mother's Day, and I should be blogging about my first one, but that will be later. Right now it's about last night.

So, last night was the first night that the man and I have done anything without Layna with us. It felt so weird, but we had a lot of fun.

We went to the tractor pull in Viola. We took our nephew with us, who had never been to one before, and he had a blast!

There were some awesome pulls, some not so awesome pulls, and some funny ones too. We got there at 6pm. We stayed till midnight to see a semi pull....that one was a not so great pull. Definitely not worth staying till midnight for.

I was trying to take pictures and video at the same time but it didn't work so well. So I got a few good pics and a few good videos.

The rumble of the thunder as they go by is such an adrenaline rush! I totes can't wait for the next one!!





I have posted more videos on my YouTube channel. Go check them out!  (Will update with a link once they all get uploaded)

No comments:

Post a Comment