Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Not So Sweet Dreams

So its been a while since I posted. Having a now one year old, and the holidays, and her birthday, have really worn me out! But hey, she woke up this early a.m. for a bottle, so technically I get to write "over a bottle" again! Not that that is good, I'd rather be asleep.

Which brings me to my dream. I have been having some far out there crazy dreams lately. This one has been no exception.

Not sure how I slept long enough to dream, what with the fish out of water flopping in the bed, but I did. It was so scattered and crazy!

There was a moment where I was in a yard doing something to a tree and this guy drives by and says I'm acting suspicious, and I tell him its my cousin's house and I'm straightening things up for them while they are gone. Which prompts me to driving.

Driving in the dark in the rain, people walking in the middle of the road. Daylight and seeing Angela Vaughn and her son walking down the road, which prompted me to go to my mom's office to call her and ask her why she was walking.

Get to the office and its totally different. White walls, open everywhere, Mom at a small desk instead of her office (the old one she had, with the wood paneling and all). There are a ton of new people there and they are all acting funny because I am there. Somehow I try to get a job with some other people, and I thought I had the job....I didn't get it. The office changes back and I ask Mom why and she said because we didn't like it.

Drive with mom to somewhere, pass a neon orange house high on a hill for sale, try to look it up on Zillow to see how much it is. Pass a gated community in a dip on the side of the road, each house/shack is built over a pool.

Somehow end up without a car, in water. We are at a huge dam and this guy is there. He asks if everyone is ready and that we have to get close to the dam wall before he let's it open. I get sucked under and go down down down. He and Mom come after me, and I look up at them saying "help help". They grab my hands and swim me to the surface.

The dam opens and we go sliding down this dirt hill, no water. We turn to look back to make sure everyone has come down before the guy lets the dam go, and he lets it go (there's a fire ball behind it?) before everyone gets down. I don't see Mom, but I know I have to run before the water overtakes us.

I run, and end up having to run into a cave. There are tight walls all around and I know if I don't keep moving quickly I will be overcome by the water filling the cave. Find an opening in the cave, it leads to a building. Walking the hall, I turn around to look for Mom but can't see her anywhere. I pray and say I'm sorry I can't wait on Mom because if I do I'll die. I keep going.

I find a door at the end of a hallway and open it. I find myself standing in a yard with guys pointing video cameras. They say they need to turn it off before more people get hurt. I look at them, madder than ever, and ask them if it was all set up for a stunt show. They tell me no, it was all real, but they wanted to document it.

That is when I woke up.

There was also something in the beginning about being in some dark building or restaurant in the old days, like wood and a saloon/restaurant or something. For some reason all that is a blur of a memory.

I honestly don't know what is wrong with me. I am not taking any medication, so that isn't what is causing my strange dreams.

The last few days I've felt very strange. Lower back pains made me think maybe I was getting a kidney stone. Then I began to feel like I was swollen. My stomach muscles hurt as bad as right after I had Layna, complete with pain when I sit down. Then began the light headedness, dizziness, lack of focus, not being able to keep my balance well. Yesterday it was so bad I couldn't remember if I had eaten lunch or what I ate, then when I went to Walmart I couldn't remember where I parked.

Stress is getting to me, I know that much. And gaining weight like crazy isn't helping either. I weight as much, if not more, now than when I was pregnant with Layna!

We did take a walk in the park yesterday. We stopped and played on the playground, took some pictures here and there, and I felt great. Get in the car, the dizziness returns, along with the forgetfulness at Walmart.

Praying that it will get better, but not sure where to even begin to make it any better! Praying that it will all just go away soon......

Including the strange dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment