Sunday, October 19, 2014

Crazy Dream

Last night I had a crazy dream. I went to try and get a job, only to be told that I had to go to the main office in Murfreesboro. (There was more to that dream, but its not important).

So I began walking down the road to get home, and there was a worker from the factory I just left walking with me. As we walked, there were a ton of airplanes flying low and fast in the air. Jumbo jets, fighter planes, all you could imagine.

Then we approach a tunnel, and there are people in hazmat suits stopping us (there seem to be more people behind us suddenly). They make us sit down on the road in the tunnel. They tell us we are to be put on busses, that there is an outbreak and they have to the take us away.

Curious George (the cartoon) comes running up from the entrance in front of us, where there is a gate, and sits in my lap. Then there is a dog. They come up and say that they are giving the dog a shot, and that the dog belongs to Ernie Franklin (my uncle), as if that shot was made specifically for the dog. They tried to give George a shot, but I had to tell them that no, he wasn't my dog, she was at home.

So then they tell us they are going to put us on the busses. We are on bus 24, the last bus. There is a touch screen in the wall of the tunnel and they make UA pick who we'd want to be passengers with us on the bus. The only one I remember was Robin Williams.

I must've woken up at this point, because I don't remember being on the bus or anything. I went on to dream about someone stealing my car out of the front yard.

What's freaky about this dream is that we were at Bell Buckle yesterday. It was wall to wall people over the whole town. I wake up this morning sneezing my head off and not able to breathe. Just imagine if only ONE person had been sick amidst that huge crowd. There'd be no stopping it!

No, I'm not paranoid. Just cautious.

Well.....too late to be cautious, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment