Thursday, October 9, 2014

Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey

If you got that reference in the title there, then you probably have already figured out my blog title is from that too.

My subconscious mind had that in thought as I titled this blog, even though I didn't know it at that time. It hit me tonight, as I saw that one of the greats has passed.

And just as random as the Deep Thoughts were, so is my blog. Very random.

That being said, let's get on with the randomness!

1) I have had the strangest dreams! I dreamt that Pa Claude was serving me a thick, warm, carrot wine in a very long airport that had over 400 wines to try. Then I tried to climb a "wall" that had a different wine on each side, left and right, at each level. I got to one that was cucumber and labeled under the Veggie Tales and that's as far as I made it. Last night I had a strange dream too, but I forgot it. Wonder what I'll dream tonight!

2) My child is getting better at sleeping through the night. Me? Not so much. I have tossed and turned the last few nights. Ugh!

3) I totally need a vacation, either to the mountains to see the beautiful leaves changing, or to the beach to just sit on the sand, read a book, and relax. Make Daddy take Layna for an hour or two so I can relax, then of course have fun with her and her first vacation experience.

4) Its not even 9pm yet and I'm going to bed? Yep. Thus the life of a SAHM that doesn't sleep well. You sleep when you can.....and you finish your blog in the morning....or whenever the baby wakes up.

5) Here it is three days later, on yet another rainy day, and finally finishing my blog. Or attempting to. Don't think baby girl feels good so she's asleep on my chest, something we never do anymore.

6) I really want to carve a pumpkin.

7) I really want to get out my camera and take pictures, but....

8) It really needs to stop raining and let the sun come out.

9) I really want to go to a pumpkin patch.

10) I realize that's a lot of wants, but when you are a SAHM and have a 9 month old 24-7, and it rains for....how many days straight now?? You really want to get out of the house and do something!

11) I can't wait for Layna's Christmas shirt to be done. I found a great spot at Grammy Sue's that I can hopefully fix up a certain way I want and get some great shots. I just need some battery powered Christmas lights, a few huge ornaments, and a fuzzy blanket of some sort. I'm getting excited about it, really. Its a high for me when I take a great picture! It makes me feel good that I did something to be proud of, beings I always screw everything up and I suck so much.

12) Did not hear where, but heard on the scanner an officer say person was D.O.A. when he arrived. Praying for whoever's family it may be. Also heard two wrecks, which is why I hate driving in the rain.

13) She is definitely sick. Woke up whining, looked at me, repositioned, then went back to sleep. I need to put her down so I can go potty, but I want this snuggle time.

14) I had a dream I found a carpet cleaner (an expensive one) at a pawn shop for $12. Yeah, right. I wish.

15) I also dreamt that my mom was trying to keep me away from Layna. She made me come back home and leave Layna behind, alone, at my place. At first I was ok, but then I started missing her and kept saying she can't be left alone all day and night and I wanted to go back to her. Mom stole my car keys and wouldn't let me leave. It got stranger as I wound up in an old lady's house and her five or six sons were trying to help me escape.

16) I also dreamt my dad was trying to keep me from getting what was rightly mine from his place. That one was strange.

17) I need a dream interpreter.

18) I need a better laptop, or my old one fixed.

19) May 2nd, supposedly.

20) I worry daily if something will happen to me and what will happen to Layna.

21) Then I worry that something will happen to her, and how would I handle it? Not good, I'll tell ya that.

22) Rain falling on the metal roof of this trailer, I am getting sleepy.

23) I really want to find a good book series to start...NOT ROMANCE! Anyone have any suggestions? I could reread Left Behind but I don't have the first book anymore. Let someone borrow it and they never gave it back. :/

24) Believe it or not, I am cold.

25) Supper time? Maybe. Its quitting time, that's for sure. Until later......

No comments:

Post a Comment