Saturday, October 4, 2014

Randomness

1) Life as a mommy is stressful! That's why I'm so behind.

2) Dreams can be good and bad. Last night's dream was bad.

3) Today has felt like Friday all day long because Bugz worked today.

4) I hate taking pictures of myself because I hate the way I look. I hate this last haircut I got, I hate that my teeth are crumbling and falling apart and I look like a meth head, I hate that I can't seem to lose this weight that I put on AFTER having Layna. My mom hated having her picture taken, and I pray its not for the same reasons I have....she truly was a special person, beautiful in every way.

5) Speaking of pictures; I think some people need to learn how to take better selfies. Don't take a picture of yourself with your cleavage showing and post it on Facebook unless you are advertising, because that's basically what you are doing. Don't take a picture of yourself in the bathroom! We don't want to see your shower or your toilet. If you have to use a mirror, do it in another room. And if you are taking a picture of yourself in the mirror or using the front facing camera on your phone, look into the lens, not the picture of yourself on your phone. And lastly, posting a million pictures of your kids is good, posting a million pictures of yourself is not.

6) I bought Layna an adorable dress at a yard sale today. It said hand wash in cold water. I did. The red faded onto the white. That sucked, and makes me mad!

7) I am so thirsty and nothing is quenching me. I tried two ice pops and a diet caffeine free coke that was in the freezer, no luck. Gonna try and go to bed anyway, maybe it'll pass. Right now I feel like I need the coldest thing possible to make my mouth feel better. Strange.

8) I can't stop running the tip of my tongue over the hole in the back of my two front teeth, and my tongue is now sore. 

9) Sleep is underrated.....the more the better. You learn that when you become a mother.

10) Baby is asleep, Mommy needs to be asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment