Friday, June 20, 2014

Frustration

So I started this entry, added pics to it, and it is lost in space. It says "saving" but it's not. Its forever in limbo I guess.

That being said, I am not about to retype all that up. Condensed version:

We had a great Saturday, the 14th, our little family did. We met Troy and Jacob Landry! We went shopping, window shopping mostly, but it was still fun.

Late that night, Bugz left with his friends. They got pulled over, and under suspicious circumstances, he was pulled out of the car and taken in for the warrant he had out for his child support. So since early Sunday morning, Father's Day, Bugz has been in jail.

He missed Layna's first Father's Day. He missed the fun fireworks tonight. He is going to miss VBS at church. But there's one thing he's not gonna miss.

Me.

I think I have known from the beginning, but my suspicions have been somewhat confirmed these last few days. He loves Layna to death, and I know that's the only reason he is with me, is because of her.

He made mention that her and I were a package deal....so it's great to know that he has to take me if he wants Layna.

I have my other reasons for why I know he doesn't want me, but I am not going to mention them. Just thinking about them makes me want to puke, not to mention feel even less attractive and useless.

So here I lay, alone in bed, sad and blue, thinking about him, knowing he's not thinking about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment