Monday, July 7, 2014

Bad Dream

This morning, after Layna's 4am bottle, I fell back asleep for a short time. I had one of the worst dreams I think I have ever had.

I dreamt that we took Layna to stay with a friend and her husband while we did something (don't know what). The friend's name kept changing from Bugz's real sister and one of my friends from school, and every time I saw her, she was that friend.

She was married to someone else, not who she is in real life, but someone I know as well.

When we went to pick Layna up, they had her in her car seat, turned backwards from us. The husband said they'd had a great time, and friend said they'd all had strawberry salads for lunch.

I remembered thinking that was odd, as Layna can't eat lettuce or strawberries. So they turn the car seat around and there sits a much larger boy with brown hair and a blue shirt. I start going off, yelling at them, telling them that's not Layna. Asking them how stupid they are for thinking that was her, that's a boy, what did they do with Layna, where is she, how could you lose her?

They claim they must've got the wrong carrier at the restaurant. They say they know who has Layna and give me a name and number. I call said number, and a guy answers and asks me to describe Layna. I do, and he says that's her, that he will meet me at a place to pick her up. I don't hear the place, and I ask him to repeat. We lose connection.

I try to call back, but get no answer at all. I try to call friend and don't have their number. Look them up on Facebook, get an out of town number. Call it, someone answers but never says anything, then hangs up. Try to call again, number doesn't work. Look up their Facebook pages, they are both deleted. We ended up going to their house. We attacked them, told them something fishy was going on and that when we get her back they will NEVER see her again, that Layna's godmother would watch her instead.

Somehow I find a forum online where they talked about someone acquiring a baby girl from someone else. How the baby was killed, and they needed to bury the body. One name was mentioned, and I thought it was the name they said as the person that had Layna. I tried to find out more, tried to track them down. More stories came out about these guys, that they bought the baby girl from this guy.

I ended up breaking down screaming, knowing my baby was dead. I woke up in a terror. Now I don't want to let her go. I so hate dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment