Thursday, July 17, 2014

Randoms

Been a while, so let's do a random!

1) I am craving certain foods: hummus, Captain Crunch, home cooked green beans, coffee, and milk-free brownies (or anything else chocolate I can eat). Not all at once, either. CC and coffee for breakfast, hummus for lunch, beans for supper, and the chocolate as a snack. Oh, and caffeine free Pepsi.

2) Without my Zoloft you do NOT want to be around me.

3) I need to have a yard sale VERY soon.

4) I want to crochet so bad, but my child doesn't give me time to.

5) She also doesn't give me time to clean house.

6) I picked blackberries yesterday and got two ticks off of me.

7) I have been wanting to cook more fresh out of the garden, and I wish I had my own garden to tend and harvest from.

8) I wish I had a carpet cleaner.

9) No, I wish I had a house....with hardwood floors.

10) Not looking forward to my child's shots today.

11) Pissed off because these people said I could have their rabbit and now they won't respond to me. I really had my heart set on that rabbit.

12) I'm hungry.

13) I shouldn't be hungry.

14) I need a shower, but my child won't let me take one.....fussy butt.

15) My child has a dirty diaper.

16) I need a maid that will work for free.

17) I need more sleep.

18) I need to lose weight.

19) I need to dye my hair.

20) I am a loner. I don't like crowds, visiting people, or people showing up at my house unannounced and then hanging out.

21) My man won't let me kill spiders, and there are too many in this house!!

22) Sometimes I wish I could run away.

23) I hate the unemployment process. Supposedly I was approved, but still haven't heard a thing or seen any money.

24) My child is crying her head off, but I'm getting in the shower anyway. Am I a bad mommy?

25) First time in the shopping cart. Would have been better if she was in there a little tighter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment