Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Randomness at 2:30am

1) I need toothpicks to hold my eyes open this morning!

2) If you can use Coke to clean grease stains off of concrete, do we really need to be putting it in our bodies? 

3) There was an owl somewhere near my back yard around 9pm last night. Could hear it hooting. Was really cool! 

4) We are NOT going to get snow this week unless it comes out of nowhere. I just checked the radar. Yes, I am a meteorologist. 

5) Seriously, where are the toothpicks? Fell asleep twice before I got to here. 

6) I can't make my baby girl burp. That's not good. She'll end up spitting up in her sleep. 

7) Is jealousy healthy in a relationship? Yes and no. No because it causes friction between the two and can break the relationship up. Yes because jealousy shows that the person truly cares about you. They care so much they don't want to share or lose you. And for you to cheat on them would break their heart. If they didn't care about you, they wouldn't care if you lied, cheated, 

8) I wish we had a Target closer than 30 minutes away. I really like their store brand diapers. They fit good and are very absorbent. 

9) Realy gonna have to learn to change her diaper as she wakes up, not after her bottle. Why? She was asleep as soon as she finished the bottle. Brought her in here to change her....wide awake. Now got to spend another 15 minutes getting her back to sleep. 

10) REALLY need those toothpicks. Especially if I'm gonna rock her to sleep. I'll fall asleep before she does! 

11) Was gonna stop at 10 but sat down in the glider to rock little Frogger to sleep and am now listening to sleet hitting the AC in the window. 

12) Was gonna stop at 11 but she burped! Now we have hiccups, and still wide awake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment