Monday, August 4, 2014

Funday Monday

Layna and I went to spend some time today with my bestie Brandy, her daughters Reagan and Aeryn, their GiGi, and Brandy's dad. Layna had a good time, and the girls loved playing with her. She laid in the floor with Reagan and watched TV and rolled over quite a few times, and she went outside with Daddy O'Kelley for a while too.

When we left, we went to my neighbor/friend Karen's house and visited with her and my mom's bestie Glinda. They both held her and had her smiling. We didn't stay long, though, because she started getting fussy and Karen's son and friend were there sleeping off a bad wreck they had yesterday. So I brought her home and fed her.

Her whole schedule has been off whack today, and she has been horribly spitting up all day too, but luckily she just went to sleep. Hopefully she'll stay asleep and I'll get to sleep too. We didn't sleep much last night. Bed at 10ish, I woke up at 12, she woke up at 2am wide awake till 3am, went back to sleep at 3:15, she woke back up at 6:30. That makes for a very long day, at least for me anyway. If I don't get enough sleep, I am exhausted and cranky all day. That makes for a bad day. lol 

No comments:

Post a Comment