Saturday, August 16, 2014

More Randomness

1) I closed out my checking account because they were charging me, and I couldn't afford a $6 fee every month when I have no income. This is a good thing, though. I see SO much on eBay and etsy I want, and now I have no way to pay for it. I also can't use a Redbox now, as you have to have a credit/debit card to rent, and now I don't.

2) Why are there SO many cute shoes for babies Layna's size, and why are they so expensive? I mean, she's not walking yet, so they are for looks only. Why pay so much for shoes she'll only wear a short time? They are so stinking cute tho.

3) I got banned and blocked from a Facebook group last night. A majority of the people seemed really helpful, positive, encouraging. But all it takes is one jerk to ruin it all. But....its their loss. They won't get to see the awesome crochet work I do.

4) I am hungry, but my child won't let me put her down. She's asleep, but when I lay her down she wakes and cries.

5) My child was not created under the best of circumstances, but I'm so glad she's here now.

6) I have a TON of Tony Stewart stuff for sale if anyone wants it.

7) I am sleepy.

8) I cannot sit around doing nothing, so it irritates me when I just sit with Layna. I love her, but sitting staring at the blank TV while I rock her drives me nuts. I want to be productive. Wash dishes, do laundry, crochet. Ok, mostly crochet.

9) I got fleas from my cousin's house.  :/

10) Layna feels clammy.

11) I need some wine.

12) Someone has been asleep since 4pm.
13) I cannot wait to go to a pumpkin patch this Fall. Maybe Grandaddy's Farm, or Lucky Ladd, beings I've never been to it. Or maybe both! Hayrides, slides, pig races, corn box, pumpkin picking, petting zoo. I'm getting excited!

14) Also craving pumpkin pie.

15) My 1500 calorie diet SUCKS!!!

16) I made Layna a sweater, and working on another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment