Sunday, August 3, 2014

Nightmares Round Two

Last night was another doozy. I'm not sure what's causing these dreams, but I wish I could stop it.

I'm not exactly sure how it started out. We were at someone else's house and there was a young girl, 8-10 years old, that was painting/sticking a pink swirly design up my arm.

Somehow we end up back at "home". Our house is directly behind another house, maybe 4-5 car lengths between our front and their back.

Its the middle of the night, and we see red flashing lights and hear sirens. I say " I hope that little girl didn't call the cops because I took that pink stuff off!" (Like it is some big deal)

We jump out of bed and run to the front of the house to look out the windows. Red lights are leaving the house in front, and I'm sitting there listening to the scanner, which is under the window.

A huge bean bag and a blanket appear, so I lay down on it while the scanner goes off, talking about the woman they picked up and are taking to the hospital. (If they said what was wrong, I don't remember)

Next thing I know, my front door bursts open and an older lady is inside. She is demanding I help her. I tell her that the ambulance has already taken her off to the hospital, what could I do? She gets very mad about this and starts yelling at me. I told her that all I could do was pray. She snatched an angel off my table, one that in the dream was one that my mom had given me, and was walking out the door. Two other women showed up and were standing outside the door. I told her I would call the cops for breaking and entering, as well as theft. They took off.

I called the hospital and asked to speak to the cop that was with the patient they had just brought in. I talked to a lady officer, told her all what happened, and she said someone would come out there.

Before anyone showed up, the ladies came back, threatening and wouldn't go away. I yelled for (someone) to get Layna and bring her in with us instead of being alone in her room, in case they tried to take her. I told the ladies if they came back again I'd have my gun ready for them. Anthony sticks his head out the door behind me and says he has his shotgun too.

They leave, then come back. I try to call the cops, but can't find the number. So I get my gun. They are standing at the right front corner of the house, in the yard a ways, and they are taunting me, saying the gun is not real. I point and shoot, not at them but next to them, so they know it's real. The bullet whizzes past one, makes a u-turn, and comes back at me! I am terrified, but as the bullet hits me, its like its hitting a pillow. It barely bumps me, then bounces off and hits the floor.

They are scared. They haven't seen this, but they know the gun is real. They try to run, but I shoot them. The bullets? Like Velcro, they stick to the front of one lady's shirt. They don't enter, they don't maim, and they certainly don't kill. I am devastated.

A cop shows up, and I'm on the front porch with a gun. He gets mad at me for having the gun and leaves. The ladies are back, and they get in a red car, followed by a older brown truck and a newer roof d truck. I call the cops to give them descriptions of the vehicles and then hang up. They do nothing.

We decide we're going to leave, go somewhere we think is safe. We get in there, behind a counter, and surprise surprise, the ladies come in! I try to call the cops but I can't find their number. I call what I think is the right one, its an old man that is quick to tell me I got the wrong number and hangs up on me. I think about the number and dial it again. Same old man. He begins to gripe at me, and I beg him to help. I tell him what's going on.

Somehow we end up back at home again. I am there with four guys, all sitting on the sofa. I am standing up next to them. In busts one of the ladies. She has a handgun herself, and she says, "I knew you'd get a gun, so I got one better!" and she shoots at the guys. Somehow, the handgun shoots a bullet that blasts a hole through all four guys on the sofa. She shot from the side, so the first one in line only had a puncture wound in the stomach, but it got worse the further it went back. The last guy's stomach had a big gaping hole. I scream and cry out at the lady, mad at her for hurting my boyfriend and friends (whoever they were).

At some point (before the shooting on the sofa), one of the ladies tried to sneak up to our house on horseback, like we wouldn't see her. At another point we were sitting on the front porch, in daylight, and these guys come up. One asked for me by name, and then started talking about the women. I started explaining to them what happened, and that I was the victim.

From there I don't really remember much more. I think that was enough to remember though. Enough that it has me wanting a bigger gun now. I know my .22 will not do what it did in the dream, but I still want something bigger.

And I want to stop these scary dreams. I've had enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment