Sunday, May 25, 2014

Growing Up.....Kinda

It's funny, when I decided to do frogs for Layna's theme, someone told me she'd not like frogs and I'd have to change everything out.

Well, guess what! Out of all the toys we've tried to give her, she likes monkeys best! She has a little monkey that she will grab for (eventually) and chew on. Yesterday we went to Five Below (or is it Five and Below?) And they had Ty Beanie Babies for $4.99. We showed her a few different ones, but she reacted (smiled) at a little one called Petals. It was a monkey. I decided to get it, and I set it in the car seat with her while we continued shopping. I am looking at stuff on the shelf, turn to look back at Layna, and she has Petals in her hands chewing on her! So adorable! 

We get out to the car and I put her in the car with Petals and we stand outside a moment while Bugz smokes. I turn to look at her and see this:

She's loving her little monkey! So....Little Frogger just might have to be Little Monkey. Haha! 

I had her in this cute little outfit before we left and had to change her before we went out the door because she spit up peaches on it. She loved them, but they came back up. Poor baby. So I go in the closet to find something to change her into. I grab this cute red and white dress and we change and go.

At Hobby Lobby I take her to change her diaper. For some reason I decide to look at her dress.....its a Newborn size! Girl is almost 5 months and wearing Newborns! My pretty little girl. Maybe she'll have a growth spurt one day. If not, I'll have me a petite little monkey. lol

My little monkey is being Christened today. I can't wait. I only pray that she can live a better Godly life than I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment