Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Random Thoughts

1) I am totally about to fall asleep at the desk. My eyes are heavy. I need more sleep. Drinking hot tea with sugar, you'd think I'd have a sugar rush, but no.

2) We have to go to the funeral home again tonight. Bugz's good buddy's grandpa passed away on my birthday.

3) I had the most messed up dream last night. I dreamed it was Layna's christening. The church was packed, but Bugz's family wasn't there. My grandparents, aunt and uncle, and cousin and her daughter were there. But then there were a LOT of other people I didn't know. The church was so full people were standing along the walls. I was sitting with Ashley and waiting on Bugz to bring Layna to church. When he shows up, she's wearing blue and pink, has blondish brown pigtails, and is walking! He said she had just started it. Then I find out why all the people are there; there's going to be a wedding too! Sister Sally was there, not Pastor Linda. I don't remember at what point I woke up, but that's all I remember. 

4) Have you ever paid attention to people you meet on the road? Have you noticed where their hands are on the steering wheel? Or if they are at all? My 35 minute drive to work has me noticing things like that. 

5) I literally cannot focus on things, that is how tired I am. I am struggling to hold my eyes open. 

6) I wore toe socks with my boots today. Bad idea. I am burning up!

7) After our Farmer's Market trip Saturday, not only do I want to go see more, I want my own garden. 

8) I am also now loving my goat cheese and would love to find other farms/people that make it, to have different varieties to choose from. Google, here I come!

9) I also want my own goats and would love to learn how to make cheese.  And yes, I will milk the goats too. I'm not above that.  ;)  Just might have to get this to wear when I do get my goats.

10) It is 11am and I am still sleepy! I have got to wake up!

11) I have to go to Verizon and get my phone straightened out.

12) I am now getting a bit hungry on top of being sleepy.

13) I am so ready for 5 pm, I miss my little and big baby.

14) I lost my Tenncare insurance because I am working. Do they not care that I am a single mother, and even though I am working, I can't afford health care on my own? I lost the Families First assistance, too. Which means there will be no help for diapers and other essentials that she might need. And when this job ends, beings its temporary, I will have to go up there and start all over again.  :/

15) My back has been hurting lately, I pray that its not kidney stones again.

16) My dizziness has gone away, but have been feeling nauseous lately.

17) I need a job being a paper pusher, or a fact checker, or something that I don't have to interact with people. I work better that way. Give me invoices to match up or key in, put me in a room, and leave me alone. I can do it. People annoy me, and their attitudes get to me too much. I'd rather not be around them.

18) I really wish they'd just hire someone for this position. I am getting tired of answering calls from the people they interviewed, wanting to know if they are still interviewing, if they are still in the mix for the job, have they hired anyone yet, etc etc etc. Seriously, I am tired of it. 

19) If you go into a place of business and there is a window that you have to talk through to interact with the person on the other side, do NOT hang your head in the window, arms over the wall into their space. It is none of your business what is on their desk, what they are doing on their computer, or what they have behind their desk. The wall is there for a reason, stay on your own side. Otherwise you just might get hit with that sliding glass window you see open there.

20) I am also getting tired of those pop-ups that say "Celebrity hotter than spouse". Who cares?? I mean, its nice to see celebs marry normal people, but who's to say they aren't "hot" or attractive or good looking? Just because they don't fit the "Barbie" image doesn't mean they aren't pretty. And you wonder what is wrong with young girls (and even boys) in this day and age.

21) I really miss being at home with Layna. Would love to be holding her right now, teaching her how to use the spoon, making her smile, taking a nap with her. 

22) I hate bidding on things on eBay! (think I mentioned this before, but I really do hate it)

23) I need to start on my minimalist living, now that my cash flow is going to make me be that way whether I want to or not. 

24) I bought bread yesterday for my sandwiches.....and it has milk in it. Lord bless me that it doesn't make me sick for lunch today.

25) My randomness has run dry for the morning.  

No comments:

Post a Comment