Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Daytime Randomness

1) It is 1pm and I'm still in my jammies. 

2) Layna's poop has been multi-colored today. 

3) I hate my new birth control. I am pretty sure it's what is making me nauseous at night. 

4) I am having to spend my rent money on uniform clothes for Cracker Barrel. They are so picky! I even have to buy new shoes! 

5) I need a nap. 

6) My bedroom is a mess. Started organizing clothes and Layna started fussing so now there are clothes everywhere. 

7) I have got to go to Walmart. Blah. 

8) Just watched a good movie with a lame ending. "The Romantics". What the heck happened??? 

9) I am crocheting Layna a christening gown and it looks HUGE! I sure hope it fits! 

10) It is beautiful outside! If it's not going to snow, then this is how it should be. 

11) Did I mention I need a nap? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment