Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Totally Twisted Tuesday (Now with pics!)

So it's only noon-thirty, and already the day has been crazo. 

When I decided to be a SAHM for a bit, I had all these plans got what I was going to do. Keeping the house clean? Layna makes sure I don't do that by crying all the time. Finishing her Christening gown? See above reason. 

But then AF hit me, and let me tell ya, I sure didn't miss her while pregnant! I have been cramping so bad I don't feel like doing anything but cuddling with Layna and a heat pad (not together). 

They say exercise is good for cramps, and it would also be good for my depression and weight gain since after having Layna. I was actually very close to pre-preggo weight after I had her, but now I'm gaining. My goal was to start taking a daily walk in the park, Layna in her stroller. 

Only in Tennessee can it be beautiful and in the 60's one day and 30 and snowing the next. Wake up to snowflakes this morning. It's not sticking, but it's cold! Now, I wouldn't mind walking in it, I love the cold and the snow, but Layna doesn't need to be out in the cold. She's content right now watching TV in her bouncy seat, while the flurry of tiny snowflakes fall amidst the rays of the sun peeking out of the clouds. Well, not completely content, she's crying. Thus the reason why I'm sitting here writing this instead of washing dishes or cleaning the living room. 

Needless to say, I have on my Oscar the Grouch shirt, and that's how I feel. Who knows, the rest of the day may go smoother. Let's pray it does. 

These pictures were looking out over the neighbors' yards.

So then I decided to get out in it with Layna, beings she had never really been out in the "snow" yet. 
I think she might have liked it. Haha! 



No comments:

Post a Comment