Saturday, March 15, 2014

Smiles!

This morning I finally got Layna to smile for me! I was so excited! Of course, when I broke out the camera she stopped. I tried again this afternoon and got a good grin. You can see her face is lighting up and more happy than before, when it was all blank stares. My baby girl is growing so fast! I am going to have my camera at the ready at all times now! 

I also got her the first in a collection that I hope to build for her over the years. It is the Enesco "Growing Up" series. I myself have the whole set from when I was growing up, and now I want to start the collection for Layna. Today I got her the baby, and when she turns one, she will get the next one. I hope they mean as much to her as my collection does to me. 
Photo courtesy of Enesco website. 

No comments:

Post a Comment