Friday, March 7, 2014

Totally Randoms

1) I am addicted to roasted red pepper hummus and jelly beans (but not together).

2) My LO will be two months old tomorrow. Boy how time flies! 

3) I had a dream that an actor from the Brady Bunch died....who it was, I have no idea. 

4) It is cold in my house. 

5) This is both sad and awesome at the same time. I would SO do something like this. 
http://fox17.com/news/features/top-stories/stories/2500-newspaper-ad-sweetest-revenge-ever-20055.shtml

6) I had another dream last night that I had gone to Mtek, whether to visit it work I don't know, but went in the bathroom and came back out in an elementary school. What?? 

7) I will find out Monday for sure if I have a new job. I am so excited! It may not be enough money to pay the bills, so I may have to figure some things out, but it's still great! 

8) I do not like that friends come before family. I understand that friends can be family, but when you are leaving your house for hours on end, or at your house but ignoring your family to spend time with your friend(s), it's very hurtful. Family deserves more than just a couple of hours a day.

9) Praying for my friend Brandy and her family. They have all been sick, and her oldest LO is scheduled to have surgery to remove her tonsils next month at Vandy. Hoping the surgery goes well and they all get better soon. 

10) Maalox, even cherry flavored, doesn't taste all that great. I've had worse, but it's just too chalky. Works good tho. Fixed chicken curry for supper and it was to die for, but got a touch of heartburn from it. 

11) LO is wide awake after her bottle. Not cool. Mommy is tired. She is not crying tho, so hoping she'll fall asleep after a bit. 

12) When I feel strongly about a subject, no amount of persuasion is going to change my mind. You believe what you want to, and I'll believe what I want to. 

13) I need a pedicure badly. Since being in the hospital having LO, my feet have been so rough and no amount of soaking or scrubbing on my part have done any good. I just hate people touching my feet! 

14) It's still cold in my house. 

15) I fell asleep earlier with my glasses on, and about to do it again. Good night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment