Thursday, March 27, 2014

Thursday's Thoughts

1) I don't have anything to share for Throwback Thursday, so here we go. 

2) Was gonna do a Wordless Wednesday yesterday, where you just post a picture....I was completely wordless and pictureless yesterday. Haha! 

3) I made an Angus beef pot roast tonight with pinto beans and ham and garlic bread. Cooked the beans myself from dried (no can cheating tonight!), seasoned the roast with a seasoning pack, and Kroger made the garlic bread. I ate way too much garlic bread and now feel nauseous. On the bright side, no vampires are gonna get me tonight! 

4) My honey is asleep on the couch. Tried to wake him, didn't work, so I just turned off all the lights and let him sleep. He'll get up eventually, especially when we have to go back in there at bottle feeding time. 

5) I got the most adorable vintage (antique) wooden high chair today for $20. Pop is checking it out, taking it apart and making it good and sturdy for Layna, then we will paint and customize it. I can't wait! 

6) I put baby oil gel on my hands. It smells so good, makes my hands soft. It also makes my hands very slippery; already almost dropped the phone four times!

7) I will soon have a phone for sale. It will more than likely be my iPhone 4, but if I don't like the phone I bought on eBay today I may sell it instead of the iPhone. 

8) It's raining.

9) The lady that checked me out at Kroger today about heard an earful from me. You don't roll your eyes at me, criticize what I am buying, and sling my groceries like you could care less. If I hadn't been so hungry, I would have asked to speak to a manager. Just because I have WIC and food stamps doesn't make me a loser or whatever she thinks I am. 

10) I literally just closed my eyes and immediately started dreaming. I thought you had to be in REM sleep to dream? Guess I'd better sleep before the next feeding time.  :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment