Saturday, March 8, 2014

Time Change Randomness


1) Time change = stupid. The only positive for me is that it will be darker a bit longer in the mornings, which means I can hopefully sleep a bit longer after the 4:30ish bottle. 

2) Unless I'll have to go in early for my hopefully new job at Cracker Barrel. Will find out Monday at 2pm if I definitely have the job and when I'll start. I am excited! 

3) And I'm sad. Why? I got rid of my truck. I absolutely hated to do it, I loved it so much, but it made more sense. Less money on gas, air conditioning that works, and best of all no car payment. The car is totally not what I wanted, but it will do for now. It is paid for. 

4) I needed a good laugh, and this did it. It says it's not a laughing matter, but yeah it is! At least the way they've written it it is.

http://fox17.com/news/features/top-stories/stories/clown-shortage-no-laughing-matter-20084.shtml

5) My baby girl was two months old yesterday. Yet again, she was fussy when I pulled out the camera, so the pictures didn't turn out as good as I wanted them to, but beings she was fussy, they aren't too bad. I have to look them over and edit them. 

6) Yet again, it is cold in the house this morning. 

7) Time change, yet my phone still says it's midnight. Um.....it's 1am, right? Spring forward. Hello, "smart" phone, get it right! 

8) Evenflo Advanced and Advanced + are LO's favorite bottles. Lord bless Kmart for carrying them! But....

9) LO is picky about her bottle. It has to be warm, or she'll spit and/or drool it all out while drinking. Which brings me to.....

10) Went to a children's consignment shop. Found a cigarette lighter plug operated portable bottle warmer. Granted I only paid $1.99 for it, but the dang thing doesn't work! Why would you put something on your sales floor without testing it, even if you put a cheap price on it? That is just bad business. Won't be going back there unless I'm looking for something that they may have that no other place in this non-shopping town has. 

11) LO woke me up to drink maybe one full oz of her bottle, then refuse more and is wide awake. Seriously? I am tired, and we lost an hour of sleep. Ugh! 

12) Still cold..... 

13) My kitchen is a mess! LO has been fussy and wanting constant bouncing, so I haven't had much time for dishes. 

14) My mom's BFF finally got to see and hold LO for the first time yesterday. It was beautiful. She is pretty sick, cancer has gotten the best of her, and this is the first time she's been well enough to be able to be around her and hold her. 

15) Seeing momma Glinda holding LO made me miss my mom that much more. I know she's looking out for LO and is always here with us, but I still miss her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment