Sunday, March 2, 2014

Some People!

For those of you looking for baby-related stuff....this entry isn't the one. I have strayed from the norm tonight to vent some of my frustrations. Sorry. 

It amazes me the gall of some people. There are so many things that amaze me to no end when it comes to the character of people.

Where should I start? 

Now that I have my LO, I can't imagine anyone wanting to give their children away. I love her so much, I would even have a hard time if God asked me to give her up and follow Him, something as a Christian you are supposed to do (follow his instruction). I understand some people have to, if they are financially burdened and just can't make it work. But to give up your kids just because you don't want them anymore, or someone you are dating doesn't want them? That is ridiculous! That person should have never been a mother to begin with, and she should have to be sterilized so she can never have kids again. 

The next thing that upsets me is family that turns their back on other family members. When you are putting people you don't even know before your own flesh and blood, that's pretty sorry. Who on earth would want to not be around their own child/grandchild, their parents, grandparents? Who doesn't call to check on them, see if they are ok, if they need anything, or not answer when they call/txt? (The only exception being if the person you are turning your back on is one of these horrible people I am referring to. If so, then pray for them to change their ways.)

It also irks me when people think they are better than others. Just because you have more money doesn't mean you are any better than the person that works hard yet has little to show for it. It's not the fancy things you own, it's what is in your heart. Some people have it all, yet they have a heart of stone. Some people have nothing but have hearts of gold. Your social status, your job, your money, does not make you better than anyone. Your cold heart, manipulative ways, lying tongue, and holier-than-thou attitude makes you a horrible person, and you really need to think about how you live your life. 

Speaking of lying, people who intentionally lie to hurt others, for whatever reason, are also horrible people. To accuse people of doing something there is no way that they did, to come outright and say you are going to blame someone for doing something that you plan on doing, to go behind people's backs and manipulate things to hurt someone, is a sin that you will have to answer to God for. Are you prepared to stand before God and answer the question "Why did you lie about ____ and what they supposedly did? Why did you lie to ____ and hurt them so bad? Why did you lie about ____ to get what you wanted?" How will you answer? What will your answer be? 

Do not judge lest you be judged. I know that I don't have a right to judge others. I too have skeletons in my closet that I have to answer for. I have just vented my frustrations here tonight/this morning. I have stated facts that I hope someone will read and maybe realize how awful they have been and change their ways. No one has to answer to me, but to God. He is the ultimate judge of us all, and I hope that bringing some of this to light makes others realize they need to think about how they live their lives, conduct their business, treat their families, and change their ways.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment