Saturday, April 19, 2014

Beautiful Day!

Today has been just a beautiful day! We spent some time at my dad's house (Pop) while Bugz helped him clean up a bit and planted my new rose bushes. I refuse to plant anything here at this dump because I hope we can move. I LOVE roses, and beings Pop's place will eventually be mine anyway, why not plant them there? My old rusty swingset is where we put them. One is a climber, so hopefully it will climb all over the metal and be beautiful as the years go by. It is orange and yellow roses, so can't wait to see them! The other is just a bush, but is red petals with white on the inside. Should be beautiful!

We really enjoyed our time outside. Layna and I sat in the swing on the tree and had our bottle time. As we were swinging and enjoying the quiet of the country, it made me realize how much I miss being out in the country. We aren't in town where we are, but we're on a main highway and have people all around us. Out the front yard is two trailers and a business that operates cranes and farm equipment, very noisy and busy. Out the back yard is another trailer and a house, but even if they weren't there less than 10 feet away, the sewer leakage in the back prevents us from enjoying the uncovered deck and small yard.

Oh how I miss the country!


Tonight is the egg hunt for the adults at the 
Majors house. 


Our view from the swing:

No comments:

Post a Comment