Saturday, April 12, 2014

What Day Is It?

Time has gone by so fast! It seems like it would go slow, beings I'm not working, but every day with Layna is an adventure.

I joined a clothing swap on one of the mommy boards I am on. They paired us boy/girl. So I got to buy for a little boy, and his mommy bought for Layna. I actually had two swap partner's, as one lady never heard from the organizer so I told her I'd swap with her too. I had so much fun shopping for a little boy! I agree there isn't near as much to choose from, but there are some cute little outfits!

I received one package already and her little outfits are so cute! She wore the one that says "Daddy Loves Me" yesterday for Daddy's birthday. I can't wait to see what partner #2 got for her!

Thursday I did Layna's Easter pictures. Yes, I did them, on my own. After having done them I found so much more I could have done, or done differently. In my defense, it was rather windy that day. My poor Easter eggs were flying away! I'm still pretty happy with how they turned out. Made some 4x6 collage photos yesterday for Easter cards to mail out. They are so cute!

Speaking of Easter, it's right around the corner! And you know what? I don't think I want to get back on Facebook. I really haven't missed anything, except the occasional picture or two (like my friend's wedding I didn't get to attend) or keeping in touch with my out of state family. We'll have to see once Easter is over what we'll do.

I cheated. I knew there was no way I'd have a chance to finish crocheting Layna's christening gown, both because she keeps me busy all day and because where I'm at in the pattern I got a little stumped. So....I bought her a little white dress. Its not an official christening gown, so it's not long like most of them are, but it is still beautiful. Now to decide what Sunday to do it on and get invitations made up. I wish I had some ink in my printer, it would make things so much easier!

By the way I LOVE Walgreens for all my picture printing needs. They run a different sale every week on prints and gifts. They had early Easter promos where I got a free 8x10 collage, 10 free 4x6, and 50% off a commuter mug for Pop. Good stuff!

Next week it's to the mall in Tullahoma for a visit (and pictures, if they aren't too expensive) with the Easter bunny! I can't wait to see if that photographer can make Layna smile! Haha!


No comments:

Post a Comment