Thursday, April 3, 2014

Photo Overload

So, Wednesday Layna was 12 weeks old. Where has the time gone?!?
We had a slow day that day. We deposited some money into her savings account. We put new flowers at my mom's grave, and we went to visit Grammy Sue. It was a beautiful day,  too bad there are storms moving in.


Below is a picture of my grandpa with his hands on my dad, and my dad's brother standing next to them. Notice the ears.....lol.
The second one is my dad.
Thursday was another beautiful day, but it was hot! We went shopping in T-town and got an awesome bargain on dresses for Layna for next year. $3.99 a piece! Don't have a picture yet, but will post one when
I get it.


After shopping we went to deliver Grammy Sue her groceries. We stayed for a while, till Layna started getting cranky. Then it was time to go! Haha!


Wide awake at Kmart, sound asleep at Kroger.


Today they are calling for storms. Blah! Totally not looking forward to that. Have a lot to do around the house, though, so it'll be a good day to stay indoors.

No comments:

Post a Comment