Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Trivia Tuesday

I know there are some of you that read my blog; I see the stats and there are at least two or three. Yet I have no comments yet.

So I have decided to play a game. Trivia Tuesday will be played once a month. The first comment below that answers the question correctly will win a prize; something handmade by me! I crochet, knit, and do a few other crafts, so there is no telling what your prize might be!

Here we go, trivia question #1:

Who was the first artist to be signed to the Beatles' Apple Records?

Good luck! I will give everyone till Friday, and if no one answers then we'll play again next month. Please note, if you win one month, you cannot win the following month, but are elligable the next month. This gives everyone a chance to answer and win.

On a totally different note, you never know what is going to happen. A local business man, who owned a very popular restaurant here in town, was killed in a head on collision with a school bus less than a mile away from my house. R.I.P. Freddie Reynolds of Freddie's Oyster Bar. You will be sadly missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment