Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Total Randomness

1) I cannot stand the ads on Craigslist that state "curb alert". Unless you are jobless and can drive everywhere quickly, what are the odds that you are going to get that item? And what if it rains? Who wants a sofa or a table that's been warped from sitting in the rain?

2) The Wicked Witch from OZ died on my birthday. Not the actual witch in the movie, but the actress. Andy Kaufman, Sammy Davis Jr, and Jim Henson also died on my birthday.

3) What would have happened if Dorothy and the Scarecrow had taken another fork in the road? They had two others they could have taken. Where would they have ended up if they had?

4) I need to find a jumper/jumparoo for a reasonable price for Layna. She was trying to "jump" on my legs last night.

5) I have a killer headache.

6) I am missing my little girl and nervous about our arrangement we have going on right now.

7) It's too beautiful a day outside today to be cooped up inside. Would love to be fishing!

8) I really haven't missed Facebook, and don't want to get on it other than to post pics of Layna and maybe check the sale pages (for baby stuff).

9) If this job pans out, I want to move closer to here. The drive isn't bad, just eats away my day.

10) I got attitude when I got home because someone was fussy all day and he couldn't handle it. Nothing like coming home to hateful.  :(

11) I am so glad to see my little sweetie tho, even if the atmosphere is hateful here.

12) I look at her and I still can't believe she's mine. I don't feel like I carried her for 9 months, gave birth to her. Its all like a dream.

13) Its 8pm and I'm ready to go to bed! Sadly, Layna isn't yet.

14) I have two blankets that I started on, wonder when I can finish them.

15) Layna's eyes are now green.

16) And they are closing.....well, they were till a huge shooting scene in the movie we're watching.

17) When she smiles in her sleep it makes me smile. With that pouty lip sticking out.

18) She's asleep, I think I need to be too. Just can't stop watching Gran Torino, I forgot how it ends.

19) My back hurts.

20) My stomach hurts too, the movie may have to wait. Not like it's not on my shelf if I want to watch it again later.

21) Now that I've seen the end and am sad, it's time to take my headache, backache, and my cute baby and go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment