Sunday, April 6, 2014

Sunday Sunday

Isn't that how the song goes? Oh no, wait, that's Monday Monday. Well, this morning started out that way, as a Monday. I woke up to a fussy baby at about 7:45am. As soon as I woke up, I smelled dog poop. Not the little dog, but the big dog. It almost made me gag! I looked all over the house, couldn't find it. The smell was the strongest around her crate. I didn't think twice, I threw her blanket that was inside it away. It was wet, but I could not find the poop. Well, I tossed the blanket in a garbage bag and threw it outside and then locked her in her crate.

As I was trying to fix breakfast she puked. Horribly. So horrible that I'm pretty sure she ate the poop I was smelling. I woke up Bugz, made him clean it up.

He lets her outside, run around for about 30 minutes while he moved her crate outside. She came back in, got in front of the sofa, and horribly puked again. All over the carpet.

So then, we went to church, my baby girl all smiles. From there we went to Nanny and Papa Billy's for lunch and Bugz, Holly, and Christyn's birthday cakes. I took a walk and found some cool wildflowers, including Dutchmans Breeches, a type of Bleeding Heart. It was all over the hills down there. Beautiful. I identified the DB,  the wild flox, and the wild violet, but no idea what the yellow, white petal, and the spotted green things are. Anyone know?

No comments:

Post a Comment