Monday, April 14, 2014

Random Schmandom

Where to begin?

1) It is 1:54am and I am excessively thirsty.

2) I started another blog entry that had a link attached to it, but for some reason it didn't save.

3)  The link was to a christening dress listed on Etsy. Who in their right mind would pay OVER $400 for a dress that would only be worn once? Granted, you have another girl she could wear it two, but seriously? $400?? I am flabbergasted.

4) Bottle time is over and Layna is asleep. I am struggling to hold my eyes open, sitting in the glider rocker listening to the high wind gusts blowing my trailer around.

5) My c-section scar is hurting for some reason. Nothing unbearable but it is uncomfortable.

6) My SO and I got in a fight yesterday and the whole day was uneasy. We went to bed not saying goodnight. I don't like that. It hurts my heart, even though the fight was valid in some ways. It was a matter of having feelings hurt and short tempers.

7) Is it weird that I like the smell of Layna's (soy) milk breath? I'm addicted to it. lol

8) It's now 4:57am and poor baby can't breathe. No matter how much I've sucked her nose out it does no good. I try to give her her bottle and she can't drink it because she can't breathe. I don't know what to do for her. Guess a doctor's appointment needs to be made. Too bad it's going to be very stormy today.

9) Listening to the strong winds now. Its rippling my metal roof and making the bush at the end of the trailer squeak as it rubs the metal.

10) Rain is coming in, and I think I left my windows cracked in the car. Crap.

11) I need to figure out how to make some money from home. The SO's boss still hasn't paid him, so we need money coming in. I've a good mind to hunt that boss down and tell him off. But the SO shouldn't be putting in so many hours for him, either, if he's not gonna pay him.

12) I have been hurt, cheated on, abused, and abandoned so many times that my trust factor is gone. Same for my self esteem. Which also brings out my jealousy factor. Its natural, after all I've been through and seen.

13) Its pretty bad when your own Grammy tells you that you take horrible close up pictures. She saw one of me, that got many compliments, and said the above statement. Thanks Grammy, there goes my self esteem again.

14) Turns out Layna didn't want her bottle, she wanted her paci. She is now falling back asleep.

15) It is now 10:42am, I think it's time to get the day started! Can I take a nap? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment