Friday, April 18, 2014

No Longer a SAHM

After a total let down, it became mandatory that I go back to work. While I have missed working, I seriously missed Layna more yesterday. A 30 minute drive there and back, a 9 hour shift, was SO hard! Don't get me wrong, I like the job so far (yesterday was the first day and we're off today) but being away from Layna made me crazy. To go from being with her every moment for 14 weeks to being away from her for 10+ hours? Wow.

I'm sitting here this morning giving her a bottle and just staring at her, like I can't get enough. Last night after I got home I had to wash dishes and cook, so I had no time with her. I was so mad. It won't happen again. I will come home and play with her. No supper? Oh well, eat a sandwich. My baby girl is more important.

Today is expected to be a rainy day. Ugh. I have to go find pants for work. It's just a temp position right now, but if I impress them they may hire me full time. None of my clothes fit (pants, that is) so I have to go find some. Blah, I hate clothes shopping for myself.

Right now, Layna's gonna sit in her bumbo (Prince Lionheart) seat with me in the kitchen while I finish washing the dishes. A woman's work is never done, while a man's never starts.   :/

No comments:

Post a Comment