Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Relief, Stress, and Pictures

Well....just as I thought, the loser sperm donor did not show up for the DNA test today. It relieves me that he didn't, as much as I was stressing about it. Now they make another appointment, which we don't have to be at (thank God!) and if he doesn't show up for it, he has to answer in court. Doesn't show up for court? He's screwed.  :)

That being the relief of the day, everything else was blah. Went to Wal-Mart for a few groceries and essentials. Our store STINKS!! Their idea of "remodeling" is painting the walls. Seriously? They are always out of everything! They never have any clothes in Layna's size. Today they were out of her baby bottles, and I needed to get a few extra. And lets not forget the 20 people in line and only 3 registers open.

Went to Save a Lot for my meats. Actually had a nice lady check me out and a nice lady behind me complimenting Layna and how cute she is. Got home, unloaded, and was putting the meats in the freezer when Layna started crying. She would not stop. She cried all while I was cooking spaghetti to take to my dad. I gave her a bottle while waiting on the pasta. She drank and fell asleep......for 5 minutes! Then back to crying again.

She settled down for a bit, so I tried her 3 month pictures. She did good not crying for a while, but I couldn't get her to smile. I still got some cute pictures, just would have been nice if she had smiled. As soon as I got the perfect angle, she started throwing a fit again.

She cried till I got her in the car to take my dad his food, then she got quiet. Until we got home and back in the house. Then she cried again. And cried, and cried, and cried. All I have done for the last 4 hours is feed and rock her. She has finally at this moment gone to sleep. Normally I would have supper cooked, but she just hasn't let me tonight. And that's ok, because I haven't heard a word from Daddy at all today, even tho he knew I was worried about today......and, it is 8:45pm and dark, they aren't working in the dark! He wants to play around with his friends, he can fix himself something when he comes in. Don't ignore me all day and night and expect me to be a ray of sunshine when you decide I'm worth spending time with.

Can you tell I am stressed? I found mold in the bedroom where the window is leaking in the rain. Out the back door you can smell the sewage. I have tripped over so many things today, ran into things, stepped on things, hit my head on things.....I'm a walking disaster today!

Oh! And I have a question before I wrap up. My little Frogger is only 3 months old and my boyfriend isn't the mushy sentimental type (still don't have an engagement ring, and I gave him my mom's to give me so he didn't have to buy one.....he hasn't " given" it to me yet) so he won't do it for her. Is it bad I bought myself my own Mom shirt? It says" I'm a MOM, what's your super power?" I thought it was cute. Was it ok that I bought it instead of it being given to me?

Ok, here's pictures from today's photo shoot, both good and bad/funny. Notice the Elvis look in one of them! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment