Wednesday, April 30, 2014

What Irritates Me.....

1) On the way home yesterday there was a chick in a heated discussion with her man driving behind me. She was swerving, riding my butt, and not paying a bit of attention. Numerous times I hit the brakes and then took off. I should have let her buy me another car.

2) Do cars seriously not make turn signals anymore? Or maybe there really is something to that "blinker fluid" story.

3) Where does the smart phone get its vocabulary from? Do you know how many words I have to add every day? (blinker)

4) Don't tell me you are going to get up with the baby and then when she starts to cry roll over and hide your head in the pillows.

5) Passing over someone who is highly qualified for a job because they didn't go to college.

6) Firing someone over a personal grudge. If they are darned good at what they do, suck up your personal feelings and let them do the job.

7) Running out of sugar when you really want some hot tea.

8) Coming home to find out your dog has rolled around in poop.

9) Waking up with baby three hours after falling asleep and being wide awake and not able to go back to sleep.

10) People who talk during church. If you aren't there to listen, don't go. I don't want to talk to you while the preacher is preaching.

11) Driving in the rain.

12) Having nothing to wear.

13) People who think they are better than everyone else.

14) People who give me attitude first thing. That is not the way to start the day.

15) Having to go to work instead of staying home and taking care of by beautiful baby girl, so she doesn't get yelled at all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment